Podcasting has become increasingly popular in recent years. And it has because it offers a unique combination of accessibility, variety, flexibility, personal connection, authenticity, and advancements in technology that is hard to find in other forms of media. In this post, we are going to share the best AI tools for podcasters.
Related Content: How To Start a Podcast
Table of Contents
The Best AI Tools For Podcasters
Podcasting is a rapidly growing and highly engaged medium, with a wide range of topics and a large and growing audience. In the era of AI, many AI tools have popped up to help podcasters produce and market their podcasts.
Here are some AI tools that podcasters can use for different purposes:
1. Scriptwriting AI Tools
- Jasper: An AI writing platform especially good for generating marketing copy. But it’s handy for writing scripts and interview questions, too.
- Plotagon: An AI-powered scriptwriting tool that allows users to create animated videos based on their scripts.
- HyperWrite: This is a Chrome extension that acts as an AI-powered writing assistant. It can give you suggestions.
- Boo: Boo is an AI writing assistant that prides itself on its simple, distraction-free interface. A ChatGPT-style AI assistant, smart autocomplete for writing suggestions, and templates.
- Lex: It’s Google Docs on AI. An AI assistant that will help you come up with ideas for your writing.
- Sudowrite: It can help write vivid descriptions, adjust the story’s pacing. And even generate a first draft based on a concept you give it.
2. Interviewing AI Tools
- Zencastr: A remote recording tool that includes an AI-powered feature called “Soundboard,” which allows users to add sound effects and music to their recordings in real-time.
- SquadCast: A remote recording tool that includes an AI-powered feature called “Auto-Leveling,” which automatically adjusts audio levels to ensure that all participants in a recording have similar audio quality.
- Descript: An AI-powered audio and video editing tool. It also includes a feature called “Overdub,” which allows users to create a digital voice over of their own voice. This can be particularly useful for interviewers who need to insert clarifications or commentary into their interviews without having to record new audio.
3. Audio Editing AI Tools
- Auphonic: An AI-powered audio processing tool that automatically optimizes audio files for loudness, noise reduction, and EQ.
- Descript: Descript is an AI-powered editor that automatically transcribes your audio and video recordings. It uses AI to remove background noise and improve recording quality.
- Podcastle: A cloud recorder and AI-powered editor that lets you record a remote interview, edit, and mix all in one app.
- Resound: An AI-powered audio editor built to automatically detect filler words like “um” and “uh” and remove them from your recording.
- Adobe Audition: An audio editing software that includes an AI-powered feature called “Auto-Ducking,” which automatically lowers background music or other sounds when someone is speaking.
- Izotope RX: An audio repair and enhancement tool that uses AI to remove noise, clicks, and other unwanted sounds from audio recordings.
- Listnr: AI voices. Paste text into their text-to-speech converter, and the app will convert it into one of their 600 voices in seconds.
4. Transcription AI Tools
- Trint: An AI-powered transcription tool that offers a wide range of features, including the ability to add captions and subtitles to videos.
- Sonix: An in-browser editor that lets you search, play, edit, and share your transcripts. There’s an automated translation to transcript into more than 38 different languages.
- SpeechText.AI: AI recognizes domain-specific words, according to the specific industry.
- Descript: Automatic transcription.
- Rev: A transcription service that uses both AI and human transcriptionists to ensure accuracy.
- Otter.ai: An AI-powered transcription tool that can transcribe audio and video recordings in real-time, and also offers the ability to search and organize transcriptions by keywords.
5. Marketing AI Tools
- Audioburst: An AI-powered content creation and distribution platform that helps podcasters promote their content and reach new audiences by creating short audio clips from longer episodes, which can be shared on social media or other platforms.
- Headliner: An AI-powered tool that helps podcasters create and share audiograms, which are short audio clips that can be shared on social media.
- Podcorn: A platform that connects podcasters with advertisers, using AI to match podcasts with relevant brands and campaigns.
- Podcastmarketing.ai: AI-powered tool that generates any written content you need to post and market your podcast.
- Listener.fm: An AI-powered tool for podcast show notes.
- Podium: It generates surprisingly readable show notes.
Using AI tools for podcasting can help improve the production process, increase engagement, and ultimately lead to a more successful podcast.
Choosing the right AI tool for podcasting will depend on several factors, including your specific needs and budget. By taking the time to research and compare different tools, and testing before buying, you can find the right AI tool to help you improve your podcast production process.