The processing of your personal data will be conducted in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Information about the data processing officer
In accordance with current legislation, the data controller is:
Its registered office is located at: Barcelona – 08005, Carrer de Pallars, 193, Catalonia, Spain.
You can contact through email: email@example.com or through the contact form: https://creativisocial.com/contact
Its business activity is the provision of advertising agency services and online and offline communication.
2. Personal data we collect and purpose of processing
We collect information such as:
• Personal information you give us. For example, your name, surname, email address, access key, etc.
-whether to raise doubts, comments, suggestions or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data shall make it impossible for CREATIVISOCIAL to respond to the request
– or to request a service or product. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for CREATIVISOCIAL to respond to the request.
• Name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail, tax identification number: this information will be requested at the time of payment of the service in order to process everything related to the customer.
• Name, telephone and e-mail for newsletter: with the due express and voluntary consent of the owner of the data, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial newsletter will be requested on the website, where advertising, promotions and other information about the services and/or products offered by CREATIVISOCIAL will be reported.
• E-mail: The e-mail address will be requested in order to access the customer area, according to the data provided at the time of creating the account.
• Cookies and similar technologies, to improve our platforms’ performance, keep your session open, and customize your experience, as well as to collect anonymous statistics of our platforms’ usage. You can read further details on our Cookies Policy.
3. How we use this data
The personal data you provide will be included in a personal data file owned by Creativisocial and will be used for the following purposes:
• To manage your registration as a user of the Website to give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
• To implement, comply with and execute the purchase contract for the products you have acquired or any other contract with us through the Website.
• To contact you in case of an incidence or to answer your queries, doubts, and suggestions via customer support.
The personal data provided will be stored as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, it is not requested to be deleted by the user and should not be deleted as it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for legal exercise of rights.
CREATIVISOCIAL shall at all times ensure that the use made of the website, its contents and the processing of the user’s personal data are carried out in the most correct manner. Therefore, the user may always exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, limitation, cancellation, portability, forgetfulness or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws governing the matter, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
CREATIVISOCIAL does not sell or will not sell users’ personal data to other companies or third parties.
CREATIVISOCIAL shall share with third parties the data in its possession, only to comply with the services contracted by a user, to send the newsletter, to comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website. For these purposes, due confidentiality agreements shall be provided between the parties.
Links to third parties that may be found on the website have privacy policies outside CREATIVISOCIAL. Access to these sites shall be the responsibility of the user, it is his responsibility to know them and his decision to accept them or not.
The newsletter policy is understood at all times as a complementary part of the terms and conditions set out on the website, both being of equal application at the time of a dispute. The privacy and intellectual property policy applied shall be the same as that set forth in the terms and conditions of the website.
It shall be understood as newsletter or newsletter, the digital bulletin that CREATIVISOCIAL performs periodically and that it sends to its subscribers through an external email service provider, to which the user has subscribed voluntarily.
CREATIVISOCIAL is under no obligation to send in defined periods of time the newsletter or the newsletter, so it is completely free to do so when it sees fit. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions found in the footer of the newsletter.
The user will not have to share the content with third parties, as this would violate CREATIVISOCIAL’s copyrights. The only possible distribution channel is the one managed and/or authorized by CREATIVISOCIAL.
CREATIVISOCIAL will not be responsible for the content of third parties exposed in the newsletter, any dispute arising should be dealt directly with the person or company of which mention is made.
All material displayed in the newsletter is protected by copyright in favor of CREATIVISOCIAL, and in the case of belonging to third parties, it shall be understood that CREATIVISOCIAL has due authorization to use it as agreed with the author.
The website has 3 types of forms:
- Contact form: the user, client or participant may find forms that will facilitate communication with CREATIVISOCIAL to raise doubts, comments, request a quote, book any of the services offered on the website or demand any right he/she may have. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for CREATIVISOCIAL to respond to the request. This processing shall be considered legitimate as part of a pre-contractual diligence. CREATIVISOCIAL’s website and e-mail server shall be in charge of the processing.
- Advertising form: Users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to provide CREATIVISOCIAL with the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and/or products offered by CREATIVISOCIAL to be added to an automated marketing e-mail file managed by the data processor indicated below. The processing of personal data contained in this section has been carried out with the consent of the data subject.
- Form to process the service request: users, customers or participants will be asked for their data so that CREATIVISOCIAL can process the services requested by the customer. Legitimate processing of personal data due to the existing contractual relationship with the client or participant. The data will be stored on the website server.
The user has the following rights related to their personal data:
Access: the user may address CREATIVISOCIAL in order to be able to know the data that have been collected.
Rectification: the user may at any time rectify the data provided to CREATIVISOCIAL.
Opposition: provided that it does not interrupt the provision of a service, or a legal obligation that CREATIVISOCIAL has, the user may request the cessation of the processing of their personal data.
Deletion: provided that it does not interrupt the provision of a service, or a legal obligation that CREATIVISOCIAL has, the user may request the deletion of their personal data.
Limitation to the treatment: provided that it does not interrupt the provision of a service, or a legal obligation that CREATIVISOCIAL has, the user may request that his personal data be treated in the way he limits them, for example request that they not be modified, that they be erased or deleted.
Portability: provided that the user so requests and it can be done, he/she may request a copy of his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, or request that it be transmitted to another data controller, provided that the processing is legitimized on the basis of consent or within the framework of the performance of a contract.
Not to be subject to automated individual decisions: CREATIVISOCIAL does not carry out automated profiling that may significantly or negatively affect the user. Any decision made on the basis of an automated profile is for the sole purpose of sending the user information that he/she has requested in accordance with his/her browsing habits and downloading of materials on the website.
Information: the user has the right to know how his personal data are treated.
For the exercise of any of these rights the user can write to the e-mail email@example.com
7. Legal grounds for lawful processing of personal data
We are entitled to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis that:
• The user has provided personal data for the satisfactory performance of the contract.
8. Data processors
CREATIVISOCIAL needs the support of third parties to adequately offer its services and products, entering into due confidentiality agreements and verifying compliance with the regulations on personal data protection.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
Stripe: tool used to manage debit and credit card payments on the website. The service is provided by Stripe Inc which is located in the United States. They have adopted data processing clauses approved by the European Commission which can be consulted at: https://stripe.com/dpa/legal. For more information at https://stripe.com/us/privacy
In specific cases CREATIVISOCIAL may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, this being a better option to assist in the performance of a particular task; if this happens CREATIVISOCIAL will notify this situation to its users, customers or participants as appropriate.
9. External processing
We do not share personal data with external third parties except for legal reasons. Personal information might be shared only with other companies as long as it’s necessary for internal administration processes or to provide specific services you request (for example, to transport service providers).
In order to make our service efficient, these collaborators may be located in the United States or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Space which do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of your country or, where appropriate, of the European Union.
10. Legitimate interest
When launching new products or services, or special promotions for a specific period of time, the name and e-mail address of the users of the website will be collected through a form. This processing of personal data will be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest that CREATIVISOCIAL has to increase its sales, publicize its products or services and fulfill the purpose of sending the owner of the data the information promised on the website.
This processing shall be carried out for as long as CREATIVISOCIAL’s legitimate interest lasts. In order to increase the guarantees and with respect to privacy, we offer the possibility of opting out of this advertising through an easy and immediately executable method, located at the bottom of the e-mails you receive.
11. Duration of data processing
In the case of personal data provided for billing and purchase of products or services, it will be stored for the legally applicable time.
In the case of personal data provided for electronic commercial newsletters, it will be for the time that the owner of the data wants to remain on the subscription list, so you can unsubscribe at the time you want, automatically as indicated in each newsletter, or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Confidentiality and security
The personal data you provide will be kept by the strictest confidentiality. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational protection measures to protect your personal data and prevent its unauthorized alteration, loss, processing and/or access.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically; any transmission is at your own risk.
13. Data protection rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time by sending a written notification, accompanied by a copy of your ID, passport, or other valid identity document, via email to email@example.com.