Posting regular social media content provides you credibility by showing off your expertise. It’s also an effective way of getting more eyeballs on your content marketing.
Table of Contents
Repurposing content is when you take a piece of content to make it fresh by changing it so it serves a different purpose.
Think that repurposing and revamping content are not the same thing.
- Revamping a piece of content is using it for the same purpose it was originally intended. You just update it.
- In repurposing content, you change either the format or the target audience.
The benefits of content repurposing:
- You can expand an idea into several pieces.
- You can save time by using certain elements like images, quotes, etc..
- You can reach other audiences.
Types of content you can utilize in content repurposing:
When exploring content to repurpose, keep in mind that your most popular blog posts have the greatest chance of getting pushed further and resonating with more members from your audience.
Here are some types of content:
- Blog posts.
- E-books and mini-courses.
- Slide shows.
The process of repurposing
1) Begin with your story idea.
2) From your story idea, brainstorm the ways it can be altered.
3) Do a research, and apply your findings when creating additional content.
If you are repurposing your content, you are not duplicating it.
You are telling a story and stories can be told in a different way.
Then, the story is always unique.
Be Creative | Be Social