Content repurposing is a very efficient way to make the most of your content. The process of repurposing not only can save you time and money but also it can help you reach other audiences. [Read more…] about How To Repurpose Your Blog Content For Social Media
Social Media Content
Visual content has a great impact on reach, engagement and sales.
Do you use fonts, colors and logo to get maximum results from your visual content?
In this article you’ll find out how to design your branded visual content so your audience can associate your images with your brand.
If you’ve been feeling stuck, these ideas may help you find inspiration
Did you know that tweets with video are 6x more likely to be retweeted than tweets with photos?
Follow these simple steps for adding videos to your Twitter content strategy.
IDAFROSK belongs to Ida Skivenes. She doesn’t make food but food art. She makes it and eats it.
Think of yourself as an entrepreneur.
You’ve got an idea. You create a product (or a service) and of course you want to sell it.
The game begins elaborating a business plan where you define what you are going to sell.
Then, and only then, you go on finding your target.
Is this model a good one?
We should consider what the professor of entrepreneurship Scott A. Shane wrote in The New York Times when asked about the survival rates of new businesses, “Half of the businesses started in the United States live five years or less.”
For sure, failure is a constant in entrepreneurship. Part of the game, if you wish. Through failure we can learn.
Now, Joe Pulizzi proposes us to play a completely different game: The Content Inc. Model.
The Content Inc. Model is a system where we attract and build an audience first and define products and services afterwards.
The consumer behavior has changed. Here are some statistics:
- 61% of consumers say they feel better about a company that delivers custom content, and are more likely to buy from that company. [Content Council]
- People spend more than 50 % of their time online looking at content [Nielsen]
- 70 % of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads [Content+]
If you wish to implement this model, follow these six steps:
- The Sweet Spot is when you mix your skill or knowledge area with your passion.
- Content Tilt. If you want the system to work, your content must be different.
- Building the base. Once we realize the sweet spot and content tilt, you have to publish content consistently in one core channel.
- Harvesting audience. The publishing activity is meant for adquiring subscribers.
- Diversification. At the right moment, you can expand the publishing process to other channels.
- Monetization. Once you’ve got the audience, you select products and services that will be the source of revenue and profit for your business.
What do you think about this marketing strategy? Leave your comments below.
Posting regular social media content provides you credibility by showing off your expertise. It’s also an effective way of getting more eyeballs on your content marketing.
Your LinkedIn company page is where you can catch the eye of prospects and build relationships with customers.
In order to improve your visibility and influence, you should start consistently sharing content on LinkedIn.
But what to share?
These tips will help you to create content to share on LinkedIn that will garner interest and spread your content far and wide.