Did you know that tweets with video are 6x more likely to be retweeted than tweets with photos?
Follow these simple steps for adding videos to your Twitter content strategy.
1. Create a standout video
To create a memorable, shareable video, you should consider following these tips:
- Tell a story with dynamic set of actions that solve a problem.
- Hook the audience. Build an intriguing set-up to hook the viewer in the first seconds.
- Feature people. View rates increase 2x when including people.
- Include captions. Use captions to pull the viewer through the video.
- Feature your brand logo. Your content should be associated with your brand right from the beginning.
2. Post different types of video throughout the day
One important thing you should know is that people are searching for different types of content throughout the day.
6am-12pm: Staying Informed
12pm – 6pm: Seeking Amusement
6pm – 12am: People are looking to unwind
3. Get inspired by these brands
Prepare to be inspired by mom and certified personal trainer Zehra Allibhai: pic.twitter.com/cfctGzAwc8— SELF (@SELFmagazine) May 15, 2017
Be Creative | Be Social