With over 1.79 billion active global users, Facebook has a huge pool of potential customers your brand can engage with.
Successful companies know a secret about social media: using visual marketing helps you connect with your audience, boost your engagement, and spark up your social media.
EdgeRank is Facebook’s News Feed Algorithm, which controls who sees what within the social network. But don’t panic! The best way for you to counteract this decline of reach for your own content is to learn what EdgeRank prefers.
Have some idea?
Exactly. Visual content.
- Facebook posts with images see 2.3X more engagement than those without images.
- Photos on Facebook generate 53% more likes than the average post.
- Facebook users are uploading 350 million new photos daily.
Here are 3 ways to dramatically boost your Facebook organic reach with visual content:
1.Share drawings and comics.
More than ever, brands are using drawings and comics in their content strategies. It’s a powerful way of attracting the audience because drawing and comics are easy to understand.
One awesome example is Mr. Wonderful. They are constantly publishing their products in a creative way and sharing positive messages with drawings and illustrations.
Look how wonderful are their posts and their engagement!
CreativiSocial Tip: If you don’t have an illustrator in your business, there are illustration banks where you will be able to get some resources, like CartoonBank.
2. Post Instagram content on your Facebook page.
If you don’t like to post the same thing to all your networks, you can schedule some Instagram content on your Facebook page to boost your organic reach and engagement.
Step # 1: Go find the Instagram post you want to share. Click the three dots and in the pop-up menu that appears, click Embed and the green button to copy it.
Step #2: Go to your Facebook Page and paste the code in your status.
Step #3: When your post renders, delete your Instagram code and write your Facebook message. You are ready to schedule it!
3.Share your presentations on Facebook via SlideShare
SlideShare is the platform of LinkedIn where you can create presentations and directly share them.
Sign up or log in on SlideShare to upload and share your presentation.
You should take into account that:
- When using visual content, remember that is important to use the right size images. 940 pixels by 788 pixels are centered and preview well on Facebook.
- You also have to add branding to the pictures in the form of a logo, website URL, phone #, or call-to-action to help people find you.
- Use Facebook analytics to keep track on your visual content strategies.
Be Creative | Be Social