Did you know that tweets with video are 6x more likely to be retweeted than tweets with photos?
Follow these simple steps for adding videos to your Twitter content strategy.
#1 Create a standout video
To create a memorable, shareable video, you should consider following these tips:
- Tell a story with dynamic set of actions that solve a problem.
- Hook the audience. Build an intriguing set-up to hook the viewer in the first seconds.
- Feature people. View rates increase 2x when including people.
- Include captions. Use captions to pull the viewer through the video.
- Feature your brand logo. Your content should be associated with your brand right from the beginning.
#2 Post different types of video throughout the day
One important thing you should know is that people are searching for different types of content throughout the day.
6am-12pm: Staying Informed
12pm – 6pm: Seeking Amusement
6pm – 12am: People are looking to unwind
#3 Get inspired by these brands
Prepare to be inspired by mom and certified personal trainer Zehra Allibhai: pic.twitter.com/cfctGzAwc8
— SELF Magazine (@SELFmagazine) May 15, 2017
— Airbnb (@Airbnb) January 7, 2017
— Adobe (@Adobe) May 15, 2017