- Go to Feedly.
- Write down your subject on topics. I.e. “social media”.
- Find an interesting article.
- Make sure the content and the image have high quality.
- Shake it through your social media channels.
Whether you’re an instagram newbie or an old-timer on the network, these tips will help you come to grips with your Instagram productivity.
1. Decide on a brand strategy.
Why are you using Instagram? Do you want to increase brand awareness? Gain more followers?
Before delivering your message, you should know or/and create one.
2. Find your target audience.
You can follow event hashtags, interest or hobby hashtags, but you have to be active.
How can you be active?
Take your time to read captions, like photos, or even comment them. When you engage with people, you get visibility.
3. Write a powerful profile.
When someone checks out your Instagram feed, the first thing they see is your bio. So let them know what you do. Don’t forget to put your website or Twitter feed, so people can learn more about you.
4. Take your time with your edits.
Instagram offers many sophisticated editing tools. Use them!
5. Pick hashtags carefully.
Using hashtags will allow people to find you. It’s a bit tricky so you will have to create a hashtag strategy.
How can we create a hashtag strategy?
- Be specific.- Never use hashtags that have nothing to do with your photo.
- Be relevant.-Using general hashtags can give you some likes, but relevant ones will help you engage with people who are really interested in your photos.
- Be observant.- Check out hashtags used on other photos, you might find relevant ones.
6. Manage your photo map
Tagging your photos with a location is a great way to grouping photos together. But always be cautious when sharing the location of your photos.
7. Learn from the pros.
Follow a few Instagram experts so you can pick awesome ideas and then apply them on your Instagram.
699M people long into Facebook daily, so if you want people visit your page, you should keep an interesting page.
How do you do that?
First: Know your target market.
Second: Create a strategic plan.
Once you know your target market, you can create a strategic plan with the following elements in mind:
Create interesting posts about the topics you want to share.
Share your story, but always be authentic.
Try to engage people by asking: ‘What do you think?’, ‘Do you agree?’
***CreativiSocial Tip #1: Use Postplanner to build status messages and post your content.
Don’t forget to check your facebook page insights to see what’s the best time and the most popular day.
***CreativiSocial Tip #2: Analyze and monitor your Facebook Page with LikeAlyzer
2.3. Visual Interesting.
Graphics should be 940pixels x 788pixels, and you can add branding to them.
Don’t fall to the social media trap! Rely on professionals or learn the ropes! Here are some common mistakes to avoid on Facebook:
Mistake #1: Not writing the ‘About’ Info.
The ‘About’ section of your facebook page is an important way to visitors to your page can learn a little about your brand.
Give a brief overview of what your company does. You can add your mission, vision and values but keep it simple.
Mistake #2: Using a cover photo not aligned to your brand.
The Cover Photo is your biggest branding opportunity. Facebook advises to create your cover photo by:
- Using a unique image that represents your page.
- Using the cover photo to bring a strong visual impact to your page.
Mistake #3: Only posting your own content.
Adding curated content to your own helps to maximize the value you deliver to your followers (and customers).
Share interesting content that is aligned to your brand.
Mistake #4: Using your facebook page only to sell.
In CreativiSocial, we know that Social Media is not about selling and posting random stuff every other day. Social Media is about consistently and effectively telling your story and sharing your creativity every single day.
Mistake #5: Not using Facebook insights.
By using facebook insights, you’ll be able to determine:
- The best time of day to post.
- The best day of the week to post, and
- What type of content is most popular.
If you’re not using the Facebook insight, you’ll be missing out on a lot of useful information.
And remember: Just because you’ve got an iphone, you are NOT a photographer. Just because you’ve created a facebook page, you ARE NOT a social media pro.
- It has 316 million monthly active users and about a billion registered users as of July 2015, and growing.
- It provides excellent visibility.
- It allows instant communication with your customers.
- It creates traffic to your web or blog.
- It builds your personal brand.
- It will introduce you new friends.
- It is one of the fastest-growing social networking sites.
Still not using Twitter? What are you waiting for?
‘Please, like me, follow me, circle me, pin me, let’s connect on…’
So you go to their account, and what you find? A beggar who has nothing to offer.
Invite to your site when you’re an emperor. You’re giving so powerful and meaningful information that your customers will come once and again.
Yes, you can buy a million of fake followers, but they will never care about what you do. Instead, you can consistently deliver the most impactful information and you’ll earn their attention now and tomorrow.
What’s the story that is worth talking about? Share it!